Sunday, September 26, 2010

just a quick update...

Today I got to meet with Emily, the girl who is going to be taking our engagement photos for us. We met at Starbucks to have drinks and talk about the photo shoot. It was so much fun to spend time with another girl, since I haven't had a real girlfriend to talk to since... well, senior year of high school? I don't make friends well. But she was so nice! We talked non-stop for almost 2 hours and we barely even mentioned taking pictures!-- I think it's really great that we have things in common and an actual connection... I think that will make our photos extra great. She has a great vision in mind for our photos and her style is just what I like. I am so excited to have an amazingly talented photographer, and possibly even a new friend as well. I can't wait to show you the pictures when we have them done. I really wanted some special pictures to look back on since we're not having a big fancy wedding, so this is important to me :)

Check our her photography, here.

Tonight Cade and I are going on a little date, so I'm excited!

1 comment:

  1. Emilie that's so cool! And she's a photographer...I keep thinking of YOU as a photographer with all your fantastic photos here on your blog. I know you said you thought it would be a fun idea to make more of your hobby, and I hope you do someday.
    In the meantime...
    I've been thinking about you a lot lately Emilie and I was wondering how far into the wedding planning process you are. I want to offer my jewelry making services to you for your wedding. I'd like to make you a free bracelet, and if you would also like matching necklace and earrings I want to sell them to you at my cost. Plus if you need any other jewelry for your honeymoon, or for your maids or mothers we can discuss low low pricing offline so they don't know what discount I'm offering. :) I don't want you to feel obligated at all- Cade might buy you a necklace that you may want to wear, and I understand that beaded jewelry isn't always a brides first choice. But if you are interested, and have ideas please contact me via email. sherilynj@sbcglobal.net

    You were my first (and ONLY) follower on my blog, and I want to express my appreciation to you for it...So many bloggers say to offer free stuff to those who sign up on your blog...but I figure my first follower should be treated like a princess. :) So start clippin photos of jewelry that you might like, or draw up something to match your dress. I'd especially love to work with you to make something for you that's one of a kind, just for you. :) If you want your free bracelet to match, or not, that's fine. You may only want it to wear for your honeymoon. :)

    Talk soon,
    Sherilyn Koss for www.clearcrickcottage.etsy.com
    http://clearcrickcottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete