Saturday, August 29, 2009

pretty kitchens

I am in love with these dishes!! I am definitely going to buy some. All of the designs are so pretty :)


Today I was itching to spend some of my paycheck, but I knew I am supposed to be saving my money for our apartment. So, I compromised -- I spent money on stuff FOR it!!

I went over to Target and looked through all of their kitchen things (why the kitchen? I have no idea...) and I wanted to buy it all! For some reason, the idea of having my very own kitchen makes me happy. I don't even know why. Here at my parents house, I don't cook much unless it requires a microwave. I am hoping to change that, eventually.


I bought: two porcelain-ish blue bowls that are good for soup or cereal (which we eat a lot), four matching plates, and a silverware set. It was all for $40, which I thought was a really good deal!!

I'll post pictures of all of it tomorrow!!



No comments:

Post a Comment