January is crunch time for me to get ready to move out... Cade is going to look at apartments this week so he can move in hopefully sometime before the end of the month. In the meantime, I need to:
- Compile a list of dentist's phone numbers for my teacher to call.
- Get the 3rd and final Hepatitis B vaccine on February 11th.
- Get my doctor's records of my Tetanus vaccine.
- Get a TB test.
- Fax my form and registration fee for the Radiology exam.
- See all of my doctors for one more time.
- Finish up and make copies of my resume.
- Cancel all autopayments on my debit card.
- Cancel my bank account.
- "Quit" my job on or about February 10th, and have my boss transfer me to a CVS in Louisiana.
But my birthday is on the 19th, so I am excited about that!!!
I bought a few really awesome things for our apartment, but I had them mailed to Cade's house. I'll let you guys know what it is when he gets it, because I know he reads this and I don't want to spoil the surprise :)
My dad also gave us a $200 giftcard to Walmart so we have a little money to buy groceries when we get there! Thank you, dad!
Hope you guys all had a great Monday!!