Sunday, October 11, 2009

adventureland


This weekend I watched Adventureland. I had never heard of this movie, actually, but my sister rented it and made me watch it with her. It was really good! If you are in the mood to see a movie with a really awesome soundtrack (especially if you like 80's music!), a cute love story and lots of humor, this is a great pick!

I actually was kind of turned off by the fact that Kristen Stewart was in it, but I was willing to give it a chance anyway. I blame her partially for the horrifyingly annoying hoopla about Twilight (yeah, the books are good people... but come ON!), but I guess it isn't really her fault people are nuts. She was really good in this film. And her interaction with the main character really reminded me of me and my boyfriend. It was cute :)

Watch it, let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment