1. One song that always takes me back to my youth is Achy Breaky Heart by Billy Ray Cyrus. I had the biggest obsession with that song when I was a little kid, and my grandmom bought me his CD when I was about 4 years old. I swore I was going to marry him. And the funniest part is, I don't know a single other song by him... does he even have any other songs??
2. My first concert ever was Hanson, in 4th grade. I actually thought that they were girls, but I loved their music! I didn't find out that they were guys until a few months after the concert... oops!
3. If I could create my dream music festival I'd want these bands to be there: Bon Iver, Lady Gaga, Kings of Leon, Iron & Wine, Lights, Agalloch and maybe a guest appearance from Michael Jackson.
4. The best make-out/"boot knocking" song ever is White Mystery by Minus the Bear... and also, When We Escape by Minus the Bear. Their music is just that kind of mood.
5. The best concert I've ever been to was definitely Kings of Leon. Amazing.
6. A memorable musical moment for me was when they played Revelry at the Kings of Leon concert. That song gives me goosebumps and makes me want to cry. I love it so much. It was even better live.
7. The song on my iPod that's getting the most play these days is Alejandro by Lady Gaga... you know that I love you boy, hot like Mexico... REJOICE! Alejandro, Alejandro... Ale-Ale-jandrooo...