Monday, March 15, 2010

these are my confessions...



Inspired by the lovely Lindsay, I decided to post a few confessions of my own. They can be kind of embarrassing, but at least they are 100% truthful.

1. I like really good music, by really talented musicians... but most of the time I would rather listen to manufactured, glossy pop music. I like all the disgusting, demeaning horrible rap music on the radio, and I love to listen to it when I am driving. It's so much fun to dance to!


(google image search)


2. As much as I would like to eat all vegan, organic and healthy food... I can't do it. I love hamburgers, pizza and milkshakes. I love putting cheese on everything. I eat whipped cream straight out of a can. It's no secret why I'm the size I am. I'm surprised I'm not bigger.

3. I am bad when it comes to gossip. I love to listen to it, but I rarely add to it. It can be gossip about celebrities, or people I know. But you can rest assured, if someone ever talks about you in front of me, I will definitely let you know.

4. I'm banned from my high school. After we graduated high school, a friend and I figured out the home address of a teacher we didn't like. We egged his house. My friend's boyfriend worked with this teacher, and he told her boyfriend to let us know that if we ever set foot in the school again he would call the police. Woops.

5. Sometimes when I sneeze, I pee my pants. Once when I was in a Halloween haunted corn maze, I got scared so badly that I peed myself. I obviously have a problem.

6. I have a handicapped tag for my car because I have arthritis. Except, I only really use it if I go to the mall and there isn't a space open. I take a handicapped spot. Technically I am allowed, but sometimes I feel fine and I don't need it and I do it anyway.

7. I love buying/collecting underwear and bras. I own way more pairs of underwear than any sane person should. I wear specific pairs of underwear with certain clothes and I have a special set of black underwear for that week. I also hatehatehate the word panties. I won't say it.

8. I also hate saying the word fiance. I never knew I was going to to have this problem until I became a fiance. It sounds so snobby, I hate to say it. I don't know what my problem is. When I was opening my bank account the other day, the bank man said "What brings you to Louisiana?" and I said "My b-iance. Well, my boyfriend... fiance. Not Beyonce. Even though she is a really good singer." He must have thought I was an IDIOT!


9. I can't leave the house without makeup on. I have been this way since I started wearing makeup in middle school. I won't even get the mail or go to the grocery store without makeup on. I don't wear a lot, but I like to at least make my face evened out and not have red spots all over the place.

10. I can't watch tv or listen to music if the volume is on an odd number. If it's on an odd number it bothers me and I have to turn it up or down to make it right.

6 comments:

  1. Ahhh your confessions are so juicy!! Love it!!! I pee my pants when I sneeze too, it's so annoying LOL :)

    Ive tried eating healthy too, it lasts for maybe 2 days before I go back to junk food >.<

    You are awesome for posting these!!!
    love you!!
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely confessions! i love number 1 and number 2 most!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've tried going vegan.. i got so sick from lack of protein! I don't leave the house with at least eye liner on..

    ReplyDelete
  4. These confessions rock! I love the Beyonce one! I didn't particularly like saying fiance when I was engaged either. Try husband to be or future husband. lol

    Also, I had no idea there was someone else out there that like whipped cream straight out of the can besides me. Although mine maybe a little more tacky because I prefer Cool Whip. haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha I eat whipped cream out of the can too! I have a pee problem too, when I laugh or get excited I tend to pee a little lol. Oh and I am almost 22 and I still have nightlights all over my house, the dark scares me and my hubby thinks it is hilarious! BTW I have Usher's song in my head now lol. <3 Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  6. girll!! this made me laugh so hard, mainly because I agree with some of these myself, lol. I try to eat healthy, really, I do. But it never works out for me...guess it's not meant to be! and yea, I've peed a little when I've sneezed before. My husband laughs at me for that, haha!

    ReplyDelete