Wednesday, November 18, 2009

ask me anything!

I have known a few of my bloggy friends to do this in the past, and I decided it's my turn :)

I want to do a video blog interview, and I need you guys to ask me a couple of questions! I think it could be fun if everyone does one of these. Just leave a comment asking me anything you'd like to know about me, or anything you'd like to see! I'm not shy, and I am sure I'll answer pretty much anything, so go ahead!!


(me in my school uniform!)

I promise I will be back on Friday with an actual update. I've been super busy with work and school. We're doing the radiology portion of my course, and it is the most complicated, challenging work ever. If I pass, I will get down on my knees and praise the gods of radiology.

I hope everyone is having a great week!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Hm....what to ask...

    Where do you get the most inspiration? And where do you like to shop for craft supplies and/or yarn?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are such a cute girl!
    how'd you get so cute?
    that's my question. haha.
    :)

    ReplyDelete