Thursday, November 5, 2009

downtime

I had an epically short day in school (I took my exam in 20 minutes and hightailed it out of there!), so I am at home waiting to go to work today. I decided to do another survey, which I found here, on Mandi's blog. I love her blog, I just recently found it and it's great


This is an old photo I took when I was a freshman. I still love it :)

1. Please share one middle school memory. It can be good, bad, ugly, funny. Pictures or words, I don't care, just share.
In my very young years, I used to sit outside with my best friend and rip huge leaves off of this big tree. We would fill the leaves with meat (dirt), lettuce, (smaller leaves), herbs (onion grass), and special sauce (spit), and roll them into burritos. We would just make piles of them and try to give them away to people. I wonder why no one ever took one :O

2. What's your favorite Beatles song?
Two of Us. I love it so much.

Two of us sending postcards
Writing letters
On my wall
You and me burning matches
Lifting latches
On our way back home
We're on our way home
We're on our way home
We're going home

You and I have memories
Longer than the road that stretches out ahead



3. If I asked you to describe your most comfortable outfit, what would it be?
My PJs of course! I love my mexican patterned fleece pants I bought from the men's department at Kohl's. I wear them as often as I can :)

4. Would you rather host a party or be a guest?
I honestly don't really like parties, but if I had to choose, I'd be the guest. Every time I've ever hosted a party I've never had fun because I was so worried that there wasn't enough food, or space or fun going on for the people there.

5. Do you think we will move completely from traditional books to digital ones, and if we do, are you OK with that?
I imagine that we will eventually move completely to digital books, which would be a shame. It WOULD be very good for the environment as far as paper goes, but nothing is better than opening a new book and smelling the pages... or am I the only one that does this?! Haha.

6. Do you learn best by reading, listening or experiencing?
I need a little bit of all three, in that order, usually. Then I pretty much never forget it. I have a VERY good memory. Especially for names, languages and step-by-step methods.

7. If you are (or when you were) single, what is the kiss of death for you concerning the opposite sex? (That is, what is one trait or behavior or habit or anything at all that immediately turns you off from considering that person a potential match for you?)
Being obsessed with sports, or being cocky. Which, funny enough, seems to go hand in hand. Hmmmmm?

8. Snacks. Salty or sweet?
Salty for sure... bring on the potato chips!

9. Look around you in a four foot radius. What object is around you that you didn't realize was there or forgot was there? How long has it been there?
My cat, Punkin. I don't know when she got in here, but she is sleeping on the floor.

10. What is your favorite Tom Cruise movie?
Honestly, I don't care for Tom Cruise in the least. His daughter is SO cute though!

11. You buy a bottle of shampoo and discover that you don't like what it does to your hair at all. What do you do with that full bottle?
It gets sanctioned off to the Cabinet of Misfit Products, along with all the face washes, hair sprays and other accouterments that I deemed unworthy.

12. Your favorite Fall comfort food?
Broccoli and cheddar soup from Panera, in a bread bowl, please! Mmmm... it's my all year comfort food.

1 comment: