Wednesday, November 4, 2009

q & a

I've seen a few blogs post this survey, and I can't ever resist a good survey. Here's mine :)

1. Where is your cell phone:

right in front of me, as always. I feel sick when I don't know where it is... it's pathetic, I tell you...


2. Your hair:

basically looks the same, 24/7. like this...


3. Your mother:

is very intuitive. She is extremely sarcastic, like me. I love her :)


4. Your father:

is really funny, and the hardest worker I know. His birthday is tomorrow! I love him :)


This is my parents...


Notice how my dad subtly shows his enthusiasm at having his photo taken.

5. Your favorite food:

Anything with pasta in it. I could eat Kraft Macaroni and Cheese or Ramen for every meal, I swear.



6. Your dream from last night:

I honestly can't remember my dreams very often. When I do remember them, they were usually a nightmare.


7. Your favorite drink:

I adore chai tea lattes (preferably Starbucks!), earl grey tea, english breakfast tea (hmmm... I sense a pattern here), iced tea with lemon and an occasional Amp Energy drink.



8. Your dream/goal:

for the very near future, it's to move to Louisiana and start my life with Cade and begin my career. For the distant future, I'd like to possibly start my own business... but that would be way, way, waaaay in the future.


9. What room are you in:
I'm in my bedroom, which is where you will most likely find me when I'm home (which is always... unless I'm at school or work)


10. What is your hobby:

lately I've been reading, crocheting, playing world of warcraft and drawing a lot.


11. What is your fear:

losing the people I love, burglars, rapists and having a disease that I don't know about... like you know, one that will kill me and I don't even know I have it. Yeah, I'm weird.


12. Where were you last night:

at work. I'm a pharmacy technician at CVS.



13. Something you are not:

serious.


14. Muffins:

I like corn muffins and blueberry muffins!!


15. Wish list items:

Oh, I could go on about this for days... right now my wishlist includes anything and everything you would need to furnish an apartment please!!


16. Where did you grow up:

in the same town I live in now, the suburbs just outside of Philly.


17. Last thing you did:

I was at school all day today, and I just got home.


18. What are you wearing:

My school uniform (green scrubs) and my Alliance hoodie.


19. Your TV:

is never turned on. I should sell it.


20. Your pets:

I've got 3 cats... Blue, Punkin, and Ritzie.



This is Blue. I don't have any good pictures of the other two, I just realized. We should change this.

21. Your friends:

are few, but very precious.



22. Your life:

is just getting started!!


23. Your mood:

tired.


24. Missing someone:

every single day. The two people I care most about in the world are thousands of miles away from me.


25. Vehicle:

is a white 1998 Kia Sportage that is filthy and covered in dents. I love that car... but I would love a new one someday... haha.


26. Something you’re not wearing:

shoes.


27. Your favorite store:

Hmmm... good question. Most recently it's been Michael's and the Bookstore. As far as clothes go, it's got to be Delia's.


28. Your favorite color:

my most favorite colors to wear are purple and brown. Lately I have been loving the combination of aqua and white, though...


29. When’s the last time you laughed:

a few minutes ago when talking to my mom.


30. When’s the last time you cried:

I cry all the time... pretty much every day, about stupid things. Like for instance, this afternoon when I was driving home from school I saw a dead dog on the side of the road and I cried a little. I am too emotional.


31. Your best friend:

es lo mejor!


32. One place you go over and over:

School and work, school and work, school and work...


33. One person who emails me regularly:

Delia's, Bath and Body Works, Borders... haha!


34. Favorite place to eat:

I really have been craving some Chipotle the past few days...

35. Where do you want to be in 6 years:

Hopefully Cade and I will have moved back to Pennsylvania, and live in our own house :)




Also, I just wanted to say thank you to Jill.
I got my package today, and the plates are beautiful!! I love them :) I can't wait to decorate my apartment with them very soon!



I am really excited about Katja's upcoming online class! I think I might buy myself a spot as a birthday gift, because it begins on January 18th, and my birthday is the next day. I'm excited, all the projects look so cute so far!! She is hosting a giveaway for one lucky person to win a spot in her class, so go enter now!



4 comments:

  1. What a fun post! I'm going to copy you and put this on my blog in a day or two. LOVE the picture of your parents -- cracked me up! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i worked at delias for a summer. i had alot of fun with my coworkers (when my manager wasn't around--she was the worst!), but needless to say my paycheck just went back to them :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute post! I see your a chai tea-cat loving girl like me. Your cat is a stunner! ♥

    ReplyDelete