Wednesday, November 11, 2009

oh my star(s)!


Here's my attempt at making one of those stars I showed you guys in the previous post. It took me a little while to get it to be like this, and I don't think it's completely right yet, but it's good so far!

I think I'm gonna get some red and green yarn so that I can make Christmas ornaments out of these :) Did anyone else try it yet? How did they turn out? I wanna see!








I've been so tired lately and now I just woke up from a three hour nap. I have been so stressed lately and tired. I really can't wait to be finished with school (my last day is February 15th!) and I will be moving down south finally! The time can't come soon enough!









I can't wait to be with him!! <3 Hehe

3 comments:

  1. aww those are super cute pictures!

    what does your tattoo say?

    and how did you figure out that star?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa!!! The star looks great!!! I haven't had a chance to try it yet, but I will. In the meantime, I'm so impressed that you did this! Did you find a tutorial somewhere? Or figure it out on your own?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chelsey: My tattoo says "Paz amor y felicidad", which I am sure you will know the meaning of ;P I got it because of my love for the Spanish language and because of my friend Miguel who taught me most of what I know about the language :)

    And for Deb also...
    I just looked at the picture to figure out what they may have done. I could tell they made a ring with five sets of three double crochets around it. Then I just went from there, using trial and error until it kind of looked right. Just let me know if either of you want to have a full explanation! I can definitely try to teach you the whole thing!! I just need to make another one to make sure I know what each step is without stopping and undoing parts of it several times before getting it right! XD+

    ReplyDelete