Tuesday, September 22, 2009

scrubs

I am currently half way through school for dental assisting, and it is becoming more and more clear to me that I will be living in scrubs almost every single day. At first, the thought of this depressed me, but the more I look at scrubs, I've realized that you actually can find super cute and stylish ones that are not as boring as you'd think.

For example:









So, I guess there is hope after all :) And, if you can't tell, I love brown and aqua together!


Happy first day of autumn!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the blog comment today!!! =)
    I never knew scrubs like these even existed, lol!!! Cuuuute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are given the option to wear scrubs where I work and i held off for a long time. I finally caved and couldn't believe how many cute ones there are out there. Check out uniformcity.com They always have great deals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. heck, and I've heard they are quite comfy!

    ReplyDelete