Sunday, September 27, 2009

sleep in on sunday



So, this has been a very unproductive weekend. But I think I needed it. I didn't really do much of anything. It felt nice.

Friday I had my appointment with the podiatrist. My co-pay went up to $75, which was a shock to me. Then I found out that the orthotics the doctor wanted to make for my shoes aren't covered by my insurance company. Guess how much those cost? $385. That's right, $385. Sigh. I hope that they work. My rheumatologist seems to think that they will help me, so I will try them. The only sucky part is that, if they don't work, I don't get a refund. My mom paid for them, but I broke down in hysterical tears at the doctor's office when she told me how much they were. I feel so much guilt because of how much money my parents have had to spend on me because of all of this stupid stuff over the course of my life. I wish I knew how to pay them back.




On a lighter note, yesterday I got my hair cut :)

My usual hairdresser wasn't in, but I gave someone else a chance. Last time I did that it turned out horribly, but I actually really like what the girl did this time.



I'm really excited for Halloween :) It's my favorite holiday ever. I think maybe I'm going to dress up as Pocahontas this year, or Little Red Riding Hood. What are you guys going to be?

I wish Halloween lasted a whole week!!




This is a few of the bottles of perfume I have. Does anyone else just loooove perfume? I love the bottles so much, I like collecting them :) These are my favorite:
  • Lolita Lempicka - smells like lavender, licorice, pixie dust and magic!
  • Vera Wang Princess - smells like cotton candy, sugar and love.
  • Daisy by Marc Jacobs - smells like windy summer fields and sophistication.
  • G by Gwen Stefani - smells like tropical coconut and island breezes.

What are your favorite perfumes?






1 comment: