I find so much inspiration for new places to travel, pretty crafts to try, recipes to make, music to listen to... you name it.
Is anyone else like this? Or am I crazy?
Here are some of my favorite blogs right now...
- Heidi because she always posts really awesome pictures.
- Chelsey because she has great taste in music and books.
- Alexz because she's got awesome style and is queen of the sewing machine.
- Leigh-Ann because she is super talented and cute.
- Lehua because I love following along as she plans her wedding.
- Annie because she always has a ton of fun pictures.
- Jennifer because she writes cute posts.
- Jamie because she's the sweet lady behind Happy Mail and very creative.
- Kelly because she's an awesome photographer.
- Silje because shes' a talented tattoo artist and has great photos.
- Jill because she's lovely and has a pretty shop.
- Mandy because she seems just like me, and she's sooo good at crocheting.
- Deb because she always makes beautiful crafts and she's really caring.
- Lindsay because she's outgoing and newly rediscovering her crafty side, like me.
- Janel because her journal posts are so beautiful and inspiring.
- Hayley because she takes gorgeous photos and has the cutest puppy in the world.
- Katie because her creations are breathtakingly sweet.
- Rachel because her posts always inspire me to create.
- Danielle because she has pretty tattoos and writes beautifully.
- Becky because her blog is full of amazing eye candy.
- Erin because she is so talented and adorable.
- Laura because her etsy shop is full of cute, shiny things.
- Elsie because she is a huge inspiration to me every day.
- Katja because she's a talented sweetheart and makes the best tutorials.
- Twinkie Chan because she makes the most crazy amazing crocheted items.
- Gala Darling because her blog is full of wisdom and humor.
- Lolly Chops because she makes me laugh out loud every time I read her blog.
- Emma because she has the best recipes.
- Vivianna because she has incredible journal pages and knits amazing stuff.
- Kaylah because I admire her fun style and passion for her work.
- Holly because she seems like a nice person and she posts pretty pictures.
- James because her blog is a veritable goldmine of inspiration.
- Melissa because she has a romantic fairytale dream life in San Francisco.
Yep, if I listed you there... I read every word of your blog =P That's a lot of reading... I am crazy. But... I highly recommend all of them, so check them out!