Tuesday, December 1, 2009

favorites

I got this survey from the lovely Chelsey :)


Favorite Website
? Other than everyone's awesome blogs? GivesMeHope.com, AwkwardFamilyPhotos.com, PeopleofWalmart.com, NotAlwaysRight.com. I like to laugh.

Favorite Color
? All shades of purple and grey. Also brown and aqua.

Facebook?
I have one, if that's what you mean. Look me up!

Favorite Christmas Song
?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




Christmas Tree: Real or Fake
? Real Christmas trees are nice, but they are messy and make me sneeze. So fake please :) Plus real trees don't come in cool colors like purple and white!


Hottest Celebrity
? I don't really find any celebrities attractive enough to notice.

Favorite Restaurant? I love Olive Garden!! Pretty much anywhere with soup and pasta is good by me. Also, Panera :)

Favorite Magazine? O, Glamour and Cosmo are the only ones I read really.

Favorite Thing to Drink Around the Holidays? Does Starbucks Chai count? Even though I drink that all year anyway? Hmm...


Favorite Christmas Movie?

1 comment:

  1. aww, i'm lovely?

    you're lovely! i loved your answers. especially the hanson song!!

    ReplyDelete