Friday, December 11, 2009

lazy day

Today I went to the Minute Clinic and got the second vaccination in the Hepatitis B series, and that was the only time I ventured out of my house! It is soooooo cold outside!!

Tonight I spent some quality time in front of the TV, crocheting a cute iphone cozy, and attempting to make a finger-knitted garland a la this tutorial. At first the garland was making me really frustrated, because my hands weren't cooperating, but I got it eventually. Because of my arthritis, my hands and fingers are bent strangely, and they can't be straightened. It took a while to get it to work with my stupid hands. I'd like to buy some chunky yarn to try out for it next time. I'll post pictures of both things tomorrow!

(image via weheartit)

I hope everyone is having a beautiful night :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi how are you?

    I was looking through your blog, and I found it interesting, and inspiring to me, so I thought why not leave you a comment.

    I too have a blog that I use out of Southern California here in San Diego.

    Mostly it is a collection of artistic expression, and I have many friends with the same interests, maybe you can become my friend, and follow, and I can also follow you, if that is okay.

    Well I hope to hear from you soon, and or read about you….LOL

    Sincerely,
    Jesse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im trying out the finger knitting tomorrow!! my fingers were killing me after that yarn wreath. 2 hours of just wrapping and wrapping. my fingers felt like they were dieing. I cant wait to see what you made!! my giveaway will be posted up sometime tomorrow!! yay! I have a feeling I will be going out to get some chunky yarn too if it doesnt cooperate! love love
    xoxo,
    Linds
    <3

    ReplyDelete