This used to be something that was really popular on Facebook/Myspace a while back, and I really love reading other peoples' facts. All you do is write 6 (or however many you can think of) random or little known facts about yourself. So, here I go:
- I am super emotional... to the point where I will cry if I see the SPCA commercials, or if I see a little old man eating alone in a restaurant. It doesn't take much to get me going. And not only that, but I can recall something sad I saw months before, and start bawling my eyes out suddenly for no reason. It's special.
- I have the worst road rage in the world. If you are driving around me, chances are, I hate you and want you to get the heck out of my way. I can't obey the speed limit, and I don't like it when people drive slowly in front of me. Most of the time I am also yelling at the other cars. I drive my little Kia like it's a sports car (which it most certainly is NOT!).
- Thinking about the concept of outerspace really freaks me out. I don't like to fathom the fact that the universe just goes on forever and ever, and that our planet is just a speck out there. I get really confused and worried when I think too much about the fact that our planet isn't being held up by anything.
- I really wish that I was good at something. I am decent at certain things, but I can't say that there is anything that I am known for being good at. I hope some day I will be known (in a good way!) for being really talented at doing something. I don't care what it is.
- Money is a constant source of worry and anxiety for me. Every dollar I spend sends me into this spiraling guilt trip. I used to spend money like nobody's business. I just can't find a happy medium, I guess.
- It really bothers me when people are intolerant of other peoples' lifestyle choices or beliefs. I get so angry and opinionated when I talk to people about this subject, but I am so horrible at arguing my views. I usually just don't say a word.
Whew, that was fun!! Now it's your turn :)
I tag everyone who reads this :)