Thursday, December 31, 2009

Get to know a little more about me, and fill this out yourself!
Leave a comment and tell me if you do this, please!!


1. What is your name and whats your blog name if you have one?

Emilie Briggs of Town Mouse in the Country.





2. Where do you live? City, State? if you could live anywhere where would it be?
Right now I live in Aston, a suburb outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
I'll be moving to Lake Charles, Louisiana in February.
I'm not sure where I want to live eventually... maybe San Francisco, or rural Pennsylvania.
Definitely somewhere that has cooler weather than Louisiana!




3. Where do you work? whats your job title? Do you love your Job?
I work at CVS right now, as Pharmacy technician. I like my job most of the time, but I do not like the customers. People can be so rude, nasty and inconsiderate to us, or anyone working in retail. Seriously... *I* did not make up the price of your medication, okay? Your insurance company did. Yelling at me about it is not going to do you any good. Get out of my face...


4. If you could work anywhere or do anything what would it be?
I would love to do some sort of job involving animals... like maybe a dogsitter or working at an animal shelter. I'd love to be able to work from home someday!!



5. What are you reading right now?
I'm reading the 4th book in the Sookie Stackhouse novels, Dead to the World, by Charlaine Harris.

(amazon.com)

6. What are you listening to?
Bella by Angus and Julia Stone. I kind of am in love with this song and I would LOVE to have it at my wedding.



7. Guilty pleasure?
Lately, it's been watching True Blood. I bought Season 1 off of iTunes and I watched every episode in a row!

(google images)


8. Name your TV shows:
I really don't watch any tv shows regularly, because I'm always at work when the good shows are on. I used to like America's Got Talent, and Operation Repo.



9. What is one thing you do everyday?
Call my boyfriend every day before I leave for school to say good morning :)





10. What do you like to do for fun?
Read books, listen to music, go to concerts when I can, crochet, doodle, go for walks, watch movies, daydream, shop, look at pictures of cute animals, read blogs, take pictures, play World of Warcraft with my boyfriend.



11. do you have twitter? lets be twitter friends!
I sure do! But I don't tweet much.. I mostly just read other people's tweets. Find me here.



12. What was your favorite gift that you gave or received this year?
This jacket from my boyfriend... it's so pretty!




13. Whats on your bed side table?
A lamp, my iHome alarm clock/iPod dock, lotion, a book, chapstick, a empty glass.



I got this survey from the lovely Lindsay of Her Sunday Dress :)

I'll be back later with some New Years resolutions and goals to share!!




**all photos by me unless otherwise noted**

3 comments:

  1. oh man, i love true blood, and the sookie stackhouse books. like, LOVE.

    i watched seasons 1 and 2 straight through. i'm ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am slightly obsessed with true blood and the sookie stackhouse books. The charaters in the show are just so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are absolutely adorable!! I love True Blood too!I'll be in Louisiana next year, we have to get together. Also I was in CVS the other day and thought about you. of course I was in a North Dakota CVS LOL
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete