Thursday, July 8, 2010

day 04 : something you have to forgive someone for


I have been wracking my brain for something to say for this prompt, and I really haven't been able to come up with a good response. Sure, I've been hurt by people many times. I don't try to dwell on these things. I used to think I was a person who held grudges, and to an extent I suppose that I still am, but for the life of me I can't think of a single grudge that I am holding right now.

If you hurt me bad enough, I guess I just stop caring, and let you go. I've had to do that with the girl who I thought was my best friend. I haven't spoken a word to her in almost a year, and life feels a lot better without her influence in it.

I guess I forgive her for being a shitty friend.
But I won't forget.

2 comments:

  1. its good to not hold grudges....it just gives a ugly demean to our character. plus with friendz like that....well u know the rest. I already can take a guessing on ma response to this question tomorrow. *smile* stay Blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude, i do the same thing: i quit caring about a person and then they're out of my life.

    ReplyDelete