Wednesday, July 28, 2010

day 23 : something you wish you had done in your life


I wish that I had planned ahead more when I was in high school, and really decided on a career that I wanted to do for the rest of my life. Something I am passionate about. I have some passions, but none of them seem plausible for a career. I would love to pursue photography someday, but I don't think it's a realistic goal right now. Someday I hope to return to school to do something, but I can't make my mind settle on one single path. I do know that I would love to do something creative, but beyond that, I am lost. It's frustrating to me that I graduated from high school 2 years ago, and I have not completed anything school-wise since then. I am proud of myself for becoming a nationally and state certified pharmacy technician, and I am making fairly decent money at the moment. I do know that this job will only be temporary for me, though, because I frankly do not find much enjoyment from it, and it doesn't stimulate me at all. I wish I could just pick something. I don't want to end up going back to school when I'm 90 years old.

2 comments:

  1. dude, i'm finishing up five years of college this fall (well four and a half) and i still don't really know what i want to do. i keep reminding myself that i'm still young, and there's plenty of time. but, i still panic every now and then :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. do photography or you'll regret it forever. trust me sugarlumps, you're great at it!

    ReplyDelete