Monday, July 19, 2010

day 14 : a hero that has let you down

I rarely stop to think about who I consider a hero. A hero is someone who can stand up for what is right, even if it isn't easy to do. They are a person who knows what to do in the most difficult situation, and they put others above themselves as often as possible. A true hero is someone that learns from their mistakes and grows beyond them. A hero, to me, can't let you down. That is what makes them a hero, because of their unrelenting ability to do good.

My mom is my biggest hero, and she has never let me down. We've had moments throughout my life where things weren't the greatest, but we have always come through them. I miss her so much and I can't wait to go home to visit her and the rest of my family as soon as possible.

/end cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment