Friday, July 9, 2010

day 05 : something you hope to do in your life

In one word? TRAVEL! There are so many places I would love to visit in this big beautiful world. Here are some of them:


San Francisco

Banff

Paris

Greece

Italy

New Orleans

Hawaii

Amsterdam

India


...and I would love to go to Venezuela, again!

There are more places, surely, but these are my main destinations of interest. I hope to make it to most of them before I die! :)

In addition to traveling I would also like to get a degree in something (anything, I don't care... when I figure out what I want to be when I grow up), go skydiving, become fluent in Spanish, get a half sleeve, learn to play piano, become good at cooking, and stay married to Cade forever and ever, amen.

2 comments:

  1. HOW beautiful! Definintely a worthy pursuit! Emilie you've go some wonderful times ahead of you! My best friend growing up decided to become a teacher MOSTLY because she can plan a 2-3 week vacation someplace fantastic every summer. Food for thought! OMG she and her husband just got back from Alaska. Their favorite place was the Mayan ruins in Mexico...where they have those diving caves, you know? I forgot their name. Anyway, those two are like clockwork every year...someplace wonderful. Let me know when you go to SF! I grew up just south of there so can give you some great tips. :) OOOoo Baniff looks beautiful! THAT might end up on MY list now!hehe
    love,
    Sherilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree with you on this one. All of those places i would love to go to. I would have to add though Ireland and London. Those are my top places i would love to go. but other than that im with u on those

    ReplyDelete